- Open since 1998, Kinetik Saskatoon proudly employs experienced and professional staff at the highest levels in their industry.
- Kinetik exceeds industry standards of 20 minute therapy treatment sessions by providing half hour sessions to our clients.
- Onsite psychology is available five days a week to our secondary and tertiary level clients to evaluate the effects of the injury on the individual’s emotional wellbeing and help to identify any barriers to recovery.
- Kinetik clients have access to an onsite therapy pool
- Our hand therapy program achieves the highest level of function possible after injury. This is measured by client’s levels of satisfaction and their ability to return to work and carry out daily activities.
- Our convenient location in Saskatoon overlooks the banks of the South Saskatchewan River and Kinsmen Park. Clients can also enjoy the convenience of 24 hour food services located within Saskatoon City Hospital.