- Kinetik Rehab will resume partial operations on Monday May 25th, 2020 in accordance with the Saskatchewan Health Authority re-opening plan. Some services will continue online via Telehealth solutions.
- Please call 306-655-8974 to inquire about available services and book an appointment.
Last updated: 4:00pm May 20, 2020.
Visit www.saskatchewan.ca/coronavirus for the most current info regarding COVID-19.
Injury Assessment And Treatment
Worksite Safety Services
Physical Therapy Services
Kinetik Rehab Saskatoon
Kinetik Saskatoon is a leading provider of physical rehabilitation and disability management services to corporations, individuals, insurers, and the private sector in Saskatchewan. Our team approach to functional restoration is comprehensive and multidisciplinary. Our team consists of:
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Exercise Therapists
- Program coordinators
- Medical Consultants
- Registered Massage Therapist
Kinetik customizes disability management programs to meet specific needs. The combination of experience and expertise helps prevent on the job injuries and ensure a safe return to work… and to life’s many activities. Some key areas we specialize in are:
- Work-Related Injuries
- Hand Therapy
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy
- Vestibular Therapy
- Sports-injury Rehabilitation
- Back and Neck Pain
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Worksite Assessment
- Certified Lymphedema Specialist
- Osteoporosis via Bone Fit™ Exercise Program
- Acupuncture/Dry Needling (Intramuscular Stimulation)